Already have a Username/Password for ATMOSFERA?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in portable document format (pdf) without security restrictions.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 or double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
In the section Comments to the Editor please include name, institution and e-mail address of at least two possible reviewers to your work, not related with your research team and of recognized academic level.
Once an article is accepted for publication, the author(s) agree that, from that date on, the owner of the copyrigth of their work(s) is the journal ATMOSFERA. None of the materials of this journal may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, without permission in writing from the editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.